In their journey to find help and support for their kids, parents often end up seeing a number of specialists, each of whom represents an important piece of the
dyslexia puzzle. Yet rarely do these specialists come together to form a complete picture of what’s going on.
The Dyslexia Hub has arisen out of a need for a more collaborative approach to supporting kids with learning and attention difficulties.
We want to ensure that from the moment any concerns are identified, the right supports are put in place. This means:
* employing only evidence-based practices
* adopting a holistic, multi-disciplinary approach to assessment & intervention
* tailoring each program to the individual
* working in partnership with parents and educators
* raising community awareness about dyslexia and other learning differences